Tutorials accessible in Nengo GUI
The basics of how to build models and visualize them with Nengo GUI are described in tutorials built into the Nengo GUI. Access them through the built-in examples folder in the file view at the top-left.
basicsshows the basic features of Nengo GUI in no particular order. Start here if you want a brief overview.
hbb_tutorialsis a set of tutorials from the book How to Build a Brain, updated to work with current versions of Nengo.
recurrentshows some dynamic neural networks like attractor networks that are straightforward to implement in Nengo.
tutorialis a set of 25 guided examples going from a network of one neuron to networks of hundreds of thousands of neurons implementing cognitive models.
Standard neural networks
- Coming from TensorFlow to NengoDL
- Coming from Nengo to NengoDL
- Classifying MNIST digits with a spiking neural network
- State of the art psMNIST results using Legendre Memory Units (LMUs)
- Other NengoDL examples
- Keyword spotting with Nengo Loihi
- Nonlinear adaptive control with Nengo Loihi
- CIFAR-10 convolutional network
- Other Nengo Loihi examples
- Supervised learning with the PES learning rule
- Supervised FORCE learning with the RLS learning rule
- Unsupervised association learning with the Voja learning rule
- Unsupervised synaptic plasticity rules
Neural Engineering Framework
- Summary of the NEF principles
- Nengo core examples
- Spiking MNIST with Gabor encoders
- Computing functions across a rolling window of time (LMU)